Our 2017-2018 season will kick off with its first rehearsal on Wednesday, September 13 from 7-9pm in the Ballston Spa High School Band Room. New members are always welcome. Drop us a note with any questions.
Upcoming Concerts & Events
- Jun 11, 2023 at 11:00am - Beekman Street Art Festival at Beekman Street Art Fair
- Jun 29, 2023 at 6:00pm - Ballston Spa Concerts in the Park at Old Iron Springs Park
- Jul 15, 2023 at 4:00pm - Lake George Community Band Festival at Shepard Park
- Jun 7 at 7:00pm - Rehearsal
- Jun 14 at 7:00pm - Rehearsal
- Jun 21 at 7:00pm - Rehearsal
- Jun 28 at 7:00pm - Rehearsal
- Jul 5 at 7:00pm - Rehearsal
Hi! My name is Dori and I am a flute player looking to play out again. I was hoping I may join your group. Please let me know if it is acceptable to join you for next week’s rehearsal.
I’ve played with other community orchestras in Texas and Idaho. I recently served on the board of directors for the Boise Community Band and was principal flautist for the Serenata Orchestra, also a true community group. I believe in providing our community with the opportunity to enjoy music and as a player I love the comaraderie. I enjoy being part of a group who simply love to play, because I simply love to play. 🙂 I moved to Ballston Lake in August and I look forward to getting involved in my new community!
Hope to hear from you! Thank you! You may also call me anytime at 208 936 5700.